The zombie hordes are back for more punishment, and you’re just the person for the job to take on the undead in a post-apocalyptic world in Dying Light 2.
This action RPG with a survival/horror setting takes you on an adventure to survive in a world where choice-based mechanics make every playthrough unique and thrilling. Set 15 years after the critically-acclaimed first game, you’ll face challenges from both the living and the dead if you want to survive.
The last great human settlement exists within an unforgiving, infected world, plunged into a modern dark age. During the day, bandits, factions and starving survivors roam the streets scavenging for scraps – or someone to take them from, by violence if necessary. At night the infected roam free, evacuating their dark hideouts to prey on the living.
You are Aiden Caldwell, an infected survivor. Your exceptional agility and brutal combat skills make you a powerful ally and a valuable commodity in this dangerous world. You can achieve things no one else can. Enter places no one else dares. With your unique abilities you have the power to be an agent of change within this decaying metropolis.
The fate of the city is in your hands.
- Your choices, your world – The consequences of the choices you make have a huge impact on entire regions of the city, uncovering new land masses, areas to explore and people to meet. Your decisions will uniquely shape the world around you as decide the fate of a society on the brink of collapse.
- Exceptional agility and brutal combat – On your journey from humble beginnings to a person of great power, you have unprecedented freedom of movement across the city, seamlessly integrated with brutal first person combat.
- A modern dark age – In a desperate city, where resources and power are scarce, unstable, and trust in ruling bodies is all but eroded; humankind has reverted to a dark age. Civilization is gone but the relics are still there. This is a violent, primal & unforgiving world – and so are its inhabitants.
- The infection has evolved – The infection has evolved and become more sensitive to UV light. Society exists in the relative safety of sunlight, while the infected hide in the shadows of buildings. At night the infected roam the streets freely searching for prey, presenting opportunities for you to explore areas of the city inaccessible by day.
- 2-4 player co-op gameplay – Play the entire campaign in up to four-player co-op. Host your own games or join other players’ and see how their choices have played out differently to your own and how they have shaped their world differently to yours.